Monday, October 13, 2008

Kudos to team 13

Just wanted to give a shout out to team 13 and VoV for all the great caps and work that they do on their blogs (and to jeanettesattic for all the hard work that she must do taking credit and selling VDO pix on ebay).
I'm proud to announce that I just bid and won (free) the team 13 auction (free) of a group of VDO pix (free). Their auctions of VDO pix are very reasonable (free) along with s&h (free). I'm a returning customer and have nothing to say (free) but good things about their items (free). I highly recommend them. A+++++ My only reservation about them is that they don't seem to give "jeanettesattic" the credit she deserves. The time and effort of acquiring pix and putting them on cds must require countless hours. I mean, surfing the net IS HARD WORK! All that left and right clicking, along with naming new files, is exhausting. Don't even get me started on downloading and uploading pix and files......we're talking HOURS of work. Taking all those pix must be incredibly tough. Lots of traveling, film, time........oh, the work (puts back of hand to forehead to wipe away sweat).

Hey, team 13 and VoV, please let me know when you plan on more auctions (free). I've added you to my favorites list (free).

Feel free to contact me for any reason..........my sarcasm is free.........

3 comments:

jazzy said...

sarcasm for free is most appreciated! (in fact i even would pay for)

PurpleVixen7 said...

Yes,you can'not love the team 13!!:)))

Anonymous said...

..and of course she has to CROP them all to remove any watermarks made by the people who took the photos in the first place or spent hours making screencaps, before she sells them, although this is a fairly recent 'new' skill she's learned. Previously, she just sold them, watermarks and all, while claiming they were not her copyright. Didn't seem to stop her selling them tho'

Cool post - well done!