Thursday, October 30, 2008

Happy Halloween

I'm re-posting this to get back into the Halloween spirit after the "cluster fuck" at USA.


"I vant to drink your blood......"



Where do you want me to start sucking?


I said, "No candy corn! I hate candy corn!"


Oh.... those eyes....


the only thing better then those eyes.....


is the whole package...


"Shisk-a-Vinny"


The Vinny version of Mr. Potato Head


The patented VDO look.
He needs TWO hands for his big guns........I can be his "supporter"


Curls and a sneer, a vixen can't ask for anything more.


He can chase me (around the bed) anytime......I promise to let him catch me..


Nothing like a roach in the house! Now, do I smoke him out or, smoke him???? Hmmmm.........the choices one has to make.

We ALL know how spooky Pvt Pyle is.....And how sexy tidy whities can be.

Who'd a thunk a hunk could make a "head" look so good? I love his head....


Why do these last two pictures make me think of jack-o-lanterns!?!?



!!!Happy Halloween!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If he came a-knockin' at my door, I'd surely let him in ;0)

Happy Halloween to you too!

val said...

Happy Halloween.

Oh, and I tagged you on my blog.

PurpleVixen7 said...

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!
Idon't car where that man bites me!!;)))
I would just like to bite him on his pretty arch neck..OY..I JUST WANT TO eat him alive!!;)))