Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Santa?

I wanna sit on Santa's lap............


I wanna grab him by his curls and beard and HANG ON........


I wanna snuggle with him..........


Who gives a damn about presents when ya got Santa to play with???!!!...............






edited to add: I know it's waaayyyyy early to be thinking about Christmas but, I thought I better get ahead of some of you other vixens. I know the line will be really, really long to sit on THIS Santa's lap!!
I wanted to use a different photo where he really looks like Santa but, "said" photo has bad "vibes". (everyone know which pix I'm talking about????.....scroll down.... You should see some of the emails I got about my opinions from "moderators" of a certain board about privacy and bashing.)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

For the past few years, I have asked Santa for just ONE thing. So far, he's spectacularly failed to deliver my 6'4" 'gift' called Vincent ;0)

Lovely picture!

Jane said...

Santa baby, slip a present under the tree...For Me!

I know what I'd like that present to be ;)

PurpleVixen7 said...

Like I thougth before,when I first saw him with that king of beard-WOW..sexy santa..I want he to bring me presents evrey year!!;)))