Saturday, December 12, 2009

Santa's reindeer

You know.....

Dasher
Run, Bobby, Run!!

and Dancer
Get your groove on, Sam!!

and Prancer
Cholo. Need I say more??

and Vixen
Damn sheets

Comet

Tried for the "future" here.....L-A-M-E.........LOL

and Cupid
I feel moist!

and Donner
Thor.....get it?? (Thunder, for my German friends)

and Blitzen
Remember he said he'd take Chicago by ....."air, land and sea. Well, water actually....."


But, do you recall

the most famous reindeer of all?


Rudolph!
(Valentino, that is. And you thought the other one was a stretch!)


Hope I made you smile.

7 comments:

Eliza said...

well, it worked on me :-)

Doesn't matter how much of a stretch some of the links were, the fact that you got them at all fills me with admiration

Anonymous said...

Very clever :0)

PurpleVixen7 said...

MmMMMMm..I like them all..:)))!!;)))

Unknown said...

Wow!Very interesting and irrefutable! :D

BASRIC said...

Nicely done. Made me smile.

val said...

Brilliant!

BobbyG said...

Ditto what Diane said...you're a very clever Vixen!