Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year's Eve!!

Time to party down, vixens.

Ashton is just waiting to serve(ise) up a delickable cocktail.
Don't worry, he can drench.....er, quench each and every one of us. Doesn't matter what the name of it is, he knows it:
Slippery Nipple
Wet Pussy
Suck, Bang and Blow
Bend Over
Blow Job
Screaming Orgasm
Sloe screw

Slow Screw Up Against the Wall
Stiff Dick
Sex on the Beach
The Leg Spreader
Cocksucking Cowboy
Sex on My Face

You pick it, he'll make it.



Then, once we're lubed up, Bobby wants to dance!



And dance!


Party the night away....................


Thank you to eliza for making and the use of "Ashton and the shaker" vid

10 comments:

SnarkAngel said...

And let's not forget the ever popular "Slow COMFORTABLE Screw Up Against The Wall." You add a bit of Southern Comfort to the Sloe Gin, Orange Juice, and Galliano. Or, you could just have Vincent throw you up against a wall and screw you slowly and comfortably. Which would you order first? Hmmmmmmm ...

TJara said...

Uuuuh-oooh, me likes the moving images :)

As for the rest, isn't it customary to receive a kiss at midnight? I'll make sure I stand next to him ;-)

havers said...

No alcohol for me but danceing the whole night...definitely: yes.

I wish you a happy and healthy 2010.

@TJara: not if I'm quicker ;o)

Anonymous said...

Snark, you can forget all the drinks, I'll take the second part of your comment....pleeeze ;0)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Very good ideas! I can dance with Vince the whole night... Dance under the mistletoe of course ;o)
Happy New Year Everyone!

ann said...

vincent would be more than enough intoxication and that's said from one who likes a drinkiepoo, but likes vincent even more

happy new year to you and yours fuzzy

lotsa luv ann x0x0x0x

Anonymous said...

Sex on the Beach sounds good because at least it would be warmer than it is in Pittsburgh, lol. Many best wishes to you, Fuzzy, for a decade that brings you good health, prosperity, warm weather and all the joy you deserve! Happy New Year!

val said...

I never used to be a great lover of cocktails.

Of COCK tales.

PurpleVixen7 said...

No alcohol coctails for me,just colored ones,I can party with just them..and when the hunk is there..well..I'm a wild party animal..GEOWLL..HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!;)))-