Sunday, December 13, 2009

Dependency

I depend on him, he depends on me.
We are bound by loyalty and trust.
He keeps me close.
I love the feel of his strong hands upon me. When he strokes me with his long supple fingers, I glow with pride.
He's mine. No other can claim him.
I have known no other. He has known no other.
Sometimes I can feel his chest rise and fall.
Sometimes I can hear his heart beat.
Sometimes I can hear his lungs heave for air.
Sometimes I can hear his stomach growl.
Every once in a while I am cloaked in darkness.
But I have no fear. He will pull me into the light.
Sometimes he even flashes me...........but I'm his badge, so it's okay.


6 comments:

havers said...

Great snap of his badge and the poenm is really sweet.

Jane said...

I wish he'd 'flash' me :)

Anonymous said...

It was the most FORTUNATE of badges, especially when he had it hooked in the waistband on his pants. I just hope it's not lonely now :0(

PurpleVixen7 said...

Sooo cool and niceee poem..he can aresst me anytime..badge or no badge!!;)))-

fuzzytweetie said...

Di, that's why I mentioned his stomach growling. LOL

BASRIC said...

Excellent.