Sunday, December 6, 2009

Binding

He can't get along without me. He's never said anything, but I know.
I can feel it.
I can tell by how he caresses me with knowing hands.

He runs his expert fingers along my spine.
Sometimes he holds me tenderly. Sometimes he grips me tightly.
I love it when he pulls me into a tight embrace against his chest.
As his bulk engulfs me, I can hear him take in my scent.
I can feel his chest rise and fall with each breath.

At times I hear him whisper. At times he bellows ----- but never at me.
I have never felt neglected. I have never been taken for granted.
We are lost without each other. We complete each other.

His long slender fingers open my folds and enter me.
His instrument lightly touches me.
He traces figures onto my pages. I love being his leather binder.....

7 comments:

Eliza said...

Very very well done..you got me right to the end :-)

havers said...

That is funny and I also want to be his binder.

More information about the binder project will come soon.

ann said...

good one fuzzy :>)

Anonymous said...

Brilliant!!!

Quietfire said...

Diane took the words out of my mouth. Brilliant!!!

Outerbankschick said...

Hilarious! Good one, Fuzzy! :)

PurpleVixen7 said...

That hunk sure does keep his binder close to his body..great poem!!;)))