Sunday, December 27, 2009

Life

Our lives are intertwined.
He can't survive without me.
Sure, there have been others before me, but, I am his now.
He keeps me close. He always knows where I am.
Rarely are we apart.
You could say we're joined at the hip.
Sometimes though, he turns his back on me.
Not too long ago he shut me out.
He found another, but only briefly.
I knew that we would be reunited.
When we were, he gripped me tight, held me close, caressed me.
He took me home.
His long slender fingers made their way over me.
His hands cradle me.
Next came the oil and then the leather.
He slipped it over me and made sure of the snug fit.
I love the leather that binds me, but, I like it better when there's nothing between us and he shoves me down his pants.
I might just go off on my own.
Bang, whoooooo.


6 comments:

havers said...

Mhm...very steamy and so true. Great poem.

PurpleVixen7 said...

MMMMMM..that is veryyy niceee..EEEEHHH..!!;)))-

val said...

Ah, his weapon...

Unknown said...

lovely poem, very erotic...Miamm!!!

ann said...

mmmmmmmmmm.... :>)

SnarkAngel said...

Yes, he could definitely shove me down his pants ANY TIME!