Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Vacation

This has nothing to do with VDO with the exception that, this is where I was when the only computers that I had access to were the ones at the Devils Lake, ND public library. I had to watch my "p's and q's" when I went to web sites. I couldn't visit my beloved VDO websites because I never knew what you (naughty) vixens would be posting. I was fortunate enough to have the wonderful Miss jazzy watch over this blog. She did a wonderful job of "babysitting" A and E. Plus, she kept me informed of the happenings in VDOland through emails. She was my lifesaver.........literally and figuratively!




Our farm house in August before the canola was harvested.


Ye old farm house.
aka "Little House on the Prairie"



The "lane" going to the wheat field.
(My creative side coming out in my picture composition. LOL)



Buddy......my "protector".
If you have a shotgun in your hand, he'll follow you to Hell and back!



A frosty morning for hunting ducks and geese.


The drive home on 10/12/09.

If you really, really beg me, I'll post some of our hunting pictures. I don't want to offend anyone so, I didn't post any.


I can't thank Miss jazzy enough!

Beware though, she's going to babysit again in 10 days because I'm headed back to the hunting grounds again.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing your pictures and thanks to Jazzy for being 'caretaker' while you were away :0)

val said...

Pleeease don't post any hunting pictures. I hate the idea of any little creatures being killed.

SnarkAngel said...

Very scenic photos, Fuzzy! Thanks for sharing!

jazzy said...

It's a honor to sit a blog which has an adult content warning.
Okay, once again I'm going to make a fool of myself but what stands p and q for?

*waves to Buddy*

fuzzytweetie said...

I really don't know what "p's and q's" are.

Minding your p's and q's is a saying that means: be VERY careful about what you do or say.

Laura said...

Wow...incredible!
Very wonderful pics!...and thanks to Jazzy for 'babysitting' this fantastic blog..;-)