Sunday, October 18, 2009

Days, Part Deux

I deemed it important to rename the days of the week, again.
Remember, I can do whatever I want~~~~~
in my little blogger world, anyway!


Character style.....


Sexy Sunday
Zipper and hands. Oh so close to the "happy trail"!


Mouthful Monday
I know what I can do here. Damn, that furry chest again!!!!!



Titillating Tuesday
Suspenders won't slow me down.....
The hat won't either ~~~~~ CUTE!!!



Well-endowed Wednesday
Can't think of a damn thing to say here.
Wait...................

nope, still distracted.



Throbbing Thursday
"Insert" your own thought here (if you can even think right now).



Frisky Friday
I just adore Sam!



Sensual Saturday
Another tough one to stay focused on.
What day is this?
Where was I going with this?
What was I going to say?

Who the fuck cares?

Hope you enjoyed this.
I sure did!

8 comments:

jazzy said...

Of course Monday is my fave day (yes, I'm predictable). Thursday isn't bad either; the suspenders, you know.

Anonymous said...

That's definitely MY kind of week!!!

val said...

Great to see a list of D'Onofrio Days.

Laura said...

Saturday indeed!...is very drooling, but I think that Saturday is wonderful too...
This is just the Perfect Week for me! :-D

SnarkAngel said...

This is EXACTLY the kind of week I neeeeeeeeed!

Geek Girl said...

I think the week just got better... Yowzer

PurpleVixen7 said...

I would take him every day..in spades.never I could have enaf of that hunky man!!;)))

ann said...

since i never know what day of the week it is when i wake up, this is most helpful