Sunday, October 25, 2009

LOYALTY

loyal, adjective:
1. faithful to one's allegiance, as to government or friends. 2. faithful to one's oath or obligations. 3. characterized by faithfulness.



Through the years, the cases, the criminals, (the perceived betrayals), and the 130 + episodes,
our 2 favorite detectives (and my favorite boss, Captain Deakins) have weathered a myriad of troubles and events.


Regardless of the problems these 2 have gone through, they stick together.


They have disagreed, annoyed each other, "fought" and stretched their bonds and trust of each other.


Through all of that, they have remained LOYAL partners. In spite of out side forces and personal opinions, Goren and Eames are GOREN AND EAMES.



I'm sticking by my VDO friends, my fellow vixens.
We can have a difference of opinions, a difference of views.
Internal and external forces will push and pull but, I am LOYAL to my VDOland compatriots.

I'm NOT going to lower myself to the views of trolls. Frankly, they're not worth the effort.



.........besides, I'm too old to crawl back up from the depths from which they slither out of!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Sorry, I'm wearing my Sunday-Fingers this morning, the ones that can't seem to hit the right keys!

Lovely post, and well said, even if somtimes differences of opinion, even between friends, can take more than 24 hours to resolve themselves. Just ask Eames ;0)

fuzzytweetie said...

Trolls......how I hate them

Trolls......try to divide friends (remember Nelda?)

Trolls.......fuck 'em

jazzy said...

Loyality was the VERY first thing I was taught in my life. Faithful to one's government - now that was a good one!

Labs_n_SD said...

Well put.

Sally said...

Great post, Fuzzy!!

Jane said...

Trolls as you say Fuzzy...Fuck em!

PurpleVixen7 said...

Good point..stupid trolls,they are n ot worth the attenction!!;)))

val said...

One or two interesting comments.

SnarkAngel said...

**BIG GROUP HUG**

Eliza said...

I think you said everything that needed to be said, and you did it well, too :-)

Nothing makes me more sad than when friends fall out...just helps the trolls in their mission to divide and conquer :-(

BASRIC said...

Well done. I think we have all dealt with the creepy little trolls at one time or another. Thick or thin--we who love the true series will remain faithful to them. The others can now move on to another series maybe a reality show. The Troll show where they can just badmouth everyone and everything.