Monday, October 12, 2009

BLACK FRIDAY

This was me on "Black Friday" desperately trying to find news that said it wasn't so. Desperately hoping that Mr. D and Ms E leaving LOCI was THE most vicious practical joke ever played.



Alas.......
The only consolation I have is that others share my "grief" and disbelief.



I still can't believe the news about LOCI.




PS. I just returned from my trip and, I'm still adjusting to the LOCI news. Whatever the reasons for the actions at NBC/USA, I just hope that Kathryn and Vincent are happy.

Also, this was me in the public library wanting desperately to get onto VDO blogs and NOT daring to because of the rules. I didn't want to get caught because I'd never be able to use their computers again and, I can't go without any Vincent blogs...........wailing, sobbing and making a general spectacle of myself.......

5 comments:

BASRIC said...

HERE HERE.

SnarkAngel said...

I have no doubt that Vincent and Kate and Eric will be moving on to new projects ... happily. I HAVE to believe that.

Anonymous said...

I'm still trying to adjust to the prospect of a New-Bobby-Less world too....I'm finding it rather 'difficult' at the moment!

Eliza said...

I'm having trouble getting my head round the fact that we won't have more Bobby & Alex, but I keep telling myself that Vincent may well be relieved that he can go back to devoting his time to films..but it doesn't really make me feel any better about it :-(

Sally said...

Welcome back Fuzzy. Reality sucks doesn't it. I'm heart broken!