Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Prepation

Now, let's check the recipe. Yup, looks like I have it all.


Snacks.



Beverages
The hell with that stuff.
Let's concentrate on if I have all of the "Bobby" ingredients......


Steak, turkey, who cares? As long as Bobby has his feet under my table, I really don't care what's on my table!"
(Well......I'd like him on my table. WITH me!)




"A little bubbly, my dear?
Oh, sorry.......ahem, I was speaking to fuzzy."



Have you noticed Bobby likes to drink?
(My kind of guy!)


Just a mint? No pumpkin pie?
You can have a "piece" of vixen.....



I'll roll myself in chocolate if you want more than pie!



He laid her on the table,

So white, and clean, and bare;

His forehead wet with beads of sweat,

He rubbed her here & there.

He touched her neck, & then her breast,

Then, drooling, felt her thigh.

She was wet, & all was set,

He gave a joyous cry.

The hole was wide...he looked inside

& all was dark and murky.

He rubbed his hands & stretched his arms...

And then he stuffed the turkey.


To all of you that celebrate the day, "Happy Thanksgiving!" To those that don't, take a minute to be thankful for your family and friends, near and far.

No comments: