Monday, October 25, 2010

More reasons we love him.

His actions speak louder than words. He's not all talk. He truly makes a difference.


nleomf.com
October 15, 2010

Last night, after formally breaking ground on the National Law Enforcement Museum in Washington, DC, distinguished guests from the government, corporate, and private sectors, along with law enforcement officers and supporters gathered at the National Building Museum for the Groundbreaking Gala.

Inside the black-tie event, celebrities including Bill Kurtis, Linda Carter, and Vincent D'Onofrio shared their support for the law enforcement community.

“Don’t get me wrong. I love portraying a cop on TV. And, I’d like to think I’ve helped our viewers gain an appreciation for the difficulties of the job, and the special talents and qualities it takes to be a law enforcement professional. I know I have tremendous respect for the men and women in policing, but it’s because I’ve experienced it having met many real-life cops. I want others to have that opportunity. That’s why this Museum is so important—it will change the way people think about the men and women who protect us”, said D'Onofrio.

No comments: