Friday, October 15, 2010

Frisky Friday

I was doing a little research about Detective Robert Goren. I spent endless hours viewing, studying, replaying and observing him. Throughout those endless and long hours, I came to the conclusion that said Detective DOES have a sense of humor and a lighter side. I played some episodes scene by scene in hopes of catching a glimpse of the elusive critter known as that sense of humor.

The "mystery" of Detective Robert Goren's sense of humor really isn't a mystery at all. Many examples of this so called anomaly are easy to find. I found that those hours upon hours of research, the rolls and rolls of paper towel (used to wipe drool off the keyboard) and pairs and pairs of panties (you figure that out) have not been in vain. On the contrary, Detective Robert Goren has a keen and wicked sense of humor. It's not his fault that it is under appreciated or too sophisticated for intellectual challenged NYPD bigwigs to identify.



Simon says........



Is that a missile in your pocket?



.....Two badges gleaming.....




"No, I'm NOT going to tell you the name of my aftershave, you little pipsqueak."




Mischievous and sweet



Hey Sarge,you want a jelly donut?



Com' on, pucker up and blow. It's easy to whistle.



"Look, just like the gopher in 'Caddyshack'!"



I'm gettin' down to my own beat, dude.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is just completely ADORABLE!

ann said...

without humour and being able to share a joke and a laugh most relationships are doomed and bobby has sure has a GSOH - when he smiles i just melt - and to be with me you need a sense of humour

val said...

He is so sweet and funny.

But remember in Smothered when Bobby finds a fish scale on the woman, and Alex says, "Great, she was attacked by a shark," then Bobby in all seriousness replies, "Sharks don't have scales." The look on Alex's face! Sometimes he really doesn't know when she's serious and when she's kidding. I think it's his autism.

SnarkAngel said...

Any man who can make you laugh and have an orgasm at the same time is a keeper! LOL

Eliza said...

Just goes to show that we're smarter than the execs, cos we GET Bobby and his humour