Friday, September 25, 2009

Weeping, Wailing, Sobbing All Over the Land


Say it isn't so, Bobby!

Say it isn't so, Alex!

Dear, dear Mr. D'Onofrio and Ms. Erbe..........

Please know that we will desperately miss seeing you on LOCI. To us, you two MADE the show. You ARE the show. No one can ever replace you in or hearts and on our tvs.

We respect that you have other ventures that you want to pursue, other endeavors that you want to chase, other projects you want to tackle. We will follow where ever you go.

My big gripe about this whole thing with USA/NBC/Wolf is that it appears that the two of you were PUSHED out. That the two of you were thrown under the bus by TPTB.
IMHO, it was THEE most classless act ever perpetrated by USA/NBC and "Mr." Wolf. (as I spit on their names and stamp on their little voodoo dolls).

Obviously, we do not know the circumstances behind the move or the reasons of this most criminal of acts. The intent is beyond our knowledge. It leaves us frustrated, mad........make that FURIOUS........, upset and scared.

Scared? Yes, scared.

Scared that we will have to wait way too long to see you in knew projects.
Scared because we may never see you again as much as we want to.
Scared because you have spoiled us........NO ONE can ever hold a candle to you.

I don't know about the rest of the LOCI fans but, to me, this is like a death in the family. The two of you have been a part of my family for 8 years. You worked hard to entertain me for those years and I thank you. Thank you for putting your heart and souls into these two "people".

As I've said, I don't know the whys or wherefores of this decision. Just know that you will be DEEPLY missed.



Hey, USA/NBC/Wolf..........


BITE ME!

( I'm trying to be at least a little more dignified than you........Hell, FUCK YOU!!!!!)

8 comments:

fuzzytweetie said...

If you'll notice, it took FOREVER to find a cap that wasn't fouled by THOSE words.

guiding light81 said...

Honey,I couldn't have said it better myself!!!
WEEPING,WAILING,SOBBING all over THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!

Eliza said...

I think you pretty much spoke for all of us....

Anonymous said...

THAT's what hurts the most - the feeling that Vincent and Kate have been 'pushed' out. If Vincent had said, 'I want to leave now', I'd be sad, but I'd understand and deal with it. However, he didn't even say that in his statement!

A plague on the house of USA and Dick Wolf, because no doubt he colluded in all this too....and I thought it was bad enough when he offered to have C.I. cancelled to save the Mothership!! Bastards, one and all.

It's a LONG time since I wept into my pillow, but I did last night :0(

jazzy said...

so you have voodoo dolls. you scare me, fuzzy!

i'm still holding a hope than one day V will make a clear statement about what exactly happened.

Laura said...

Holy words fuzzy! There are just the exact words to explain our feelings! :-(

val said...

You're right, Fuzzy, it is like a death in the family. I really hate those bastards and I wish them every ill in the world. May they die screaming and in pain - and soon.

SnarkAngel said...

Val, I really believe that what goes around, comes around. I think USA will come to regret this decision when the ratings start coming in for season 9 (post VDO/KE/EB exit).