Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Survey

At some point in our lives, while watching a movie, a video, a tv show or surfing the internet, we became aware of a strange and mysterious force that drew us in to the world of Vincent D'Onofrio.

His ability to portray such diverse, weird, gentle, humorous and evil characters made us fans. He is an actor that is very under appreciated and acknowledged by his industry. However, we his fans, know, acknowledge, appreciate,and love his work. He truly is the Human Chameleon.

His intensity and commitment to his craft is unmatched by today's actors. He belongs in the ranks of Spencer Tracy, Fredrick March, Lon Chaney and his beloved Orson Welles. His ability to bring his characters to life is magical. With or without make up, he can literally turn himself into another being that lives and breathes. He makes us BELIEVE that the character is alive and walking on this earth. Just a blink, a twitch or a change of his stance can put thrills in our hearts and chills running down our spines.

So, I ask you, dear reader:

What grabbed you and drew you in to his world?
What made you a fan?
What keeps you coming back for more?

What makes you anticipate his next project?



What makes you wonder WHY THE FUCK S9 ISN'T IN THE WORKS YET..........



The famous 13?


The torso (notice the perfect amount of fur and two cute suckable nipples)?


The devilish smile, the twinkle in his eye, the hair?


(gratuitous nipple shot for the author)


The tongue, the hair, the muscles, the chest?


The lips, the lashes, the button nose, the stubble, the chin............
get real..........his whole adorable face?


His back, his shoulders, his ASS?


The coy looks, the innocent looks, the do-you-want-to fuck looks?


His beautiful chocolate eyes, those damn thick lashes that I don't have?


(another gratuitous nipple, chest and fur shot. However, there is the added bonus of a belly button shot with the hint of the "happy trail" of hair heading south of the belt!)


The eyebrows, the ability to portray a walking penis and not even know it?
Making you WANT to be a cigarette?


The tonsil tickler and digits of delight?


The fingers of fantasy?



The ass that makes us moist and weak in the knees?
(I can hear the moans and the drool hitting the keyboards.)


What drew you to this talented actor? This Human Chameleon?

What motivates you to keep watching and anticipating his next project?

Why are you drawn to this gentle man?





Enough bullshit........
What's your favorite body part and why?

6 comments:

val said...

Well, I was first drawn to his huge size (no, not that size...) and the contrast between his bulk and that sensitive and knowledgeable character he built in Bobby.

PurpleVixen7 said...

Hmmm..let me think really hard so I can get it right and precise..well to be true what drw me first was that my mind saw and noticed(in law and order I could have a clear real wiev):Vincent cute faceand starpping figure(hey I like cute/manly face on a "teddy bear" men..like gods),mostly what kept me going to watch him again,was his mind-his powerful acting,after that I notice the body!!

Eliza said...

If I'm being serious it was his intelligence as Bobby that first caught me..he was different :-)

If I'm being shallow, it was his sheer bulk..the way he fills a screen, even when he's in the background...and that gorgeous face helps of course

SnarkAngel said...

A tall, slender, quirky, intelligent Bobby Goren was the first thing that caught my attention concerning D'Onofrio... but then I came to appreciate him in ALL his various forms!

Anonymous said...

My favourite body part is called 'Vincent D'Onofrio' ;0)

jazzy said...

He just got me. And it felt right.