Friday, September 4, 2009

Lame Game Part3

I know, you thought the others were bad. But, I amuse myself sometimes......

Amends: Fixing A Fuck Up
Smile: Sneer
Depths: Anchors Away
Self-Made: Cookie Cutter Manufacturing
Untethered: Tied Up in Knots
Purgatory: What the Hell?
Betrayed: Screwed (and didn't even enjoy it...)
Vanishing Act: Poof!
Legacy: Shit, I'm NOT in the Will
Frame: Pointing Fingers
Playing Dead: Roll Over, Fido
Identity Crisis: Who Am I, Who Are You? Where are we? Do I know you?
Alpha Dog: Bobby, Of Course!
Lady's Man: Well Da..........Bobby!

Treats!!!




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LoveloveloveLOVE the black'n'white one. I think I'd 'know' that sexy outline anywhere :0) Fun post too!

SnarkAngel said...

LOOOOOOOOOVE these treats! A second helping, please?!?!?

fuzzytweetie said...

I "borrowed" the B&W one from jeanette........shhhh, don't tell her after all the hard work she's done!

ann said...

a very clever post... and amusing... and gorgeous