Thursday, January 1, 2009

SIZE

The PYTHON.....
The obvious symbol.....

SHOE size.....
plus Tongue size.....
plus THUMB size
Equals......OOO LA LA!!!!!



Then there's Robert's sword.....
Not to mention his gun.....
Mr. Blue's got a mighty fine specimen, too!!!
EVERYTHING about Cholo........
Makes ya look at Italian sausage differently, huh??!!
Oh, that index finger.....
we can only dream about THIS one.....


The walking penis, himself
(God, I love thinking about this.....LOL)

Thank you to VoV, team13, Valentine Cat and rosetees for the caps!!

4 comments:

BASRIC said...

I swear there is something in the air making all of us post like posts.

QUITE LOVELY, YOU DID YOURS IN PICTURES, MINE IS WORDS.

Your's better.

val said...

And Team 13 did it in pictures, too. It must be the new year.

Anonymous said...

I think the 'something in the air' is called Vincent D'Onofrio. He makes me want things I never wanted before :0)

PurpleVixen7 said...

I LOVE VDO SIZE ALL OVER,JUST LIKE IT IS!!;)))