Sunday, January 11, 2009

JUST THINGS

Have you ever wanted to be something else?
Maybe a critter or an object?

I have.......


A reptile.......I HATE snakes.......but I'd make an exception.
I bet some of you are thinking about a different python!!!!!!

Where to begin????
Chains or belt, chains or belt
why can't I be both??

I can't even THINK about this and not swoon......

awww............


Ciggie or pussy
How many of you have your minds south of the belt???


A soft, plush towel to catch the drips, dry the skin, be wrapped around a wonderful, huggable waist.......

Fork, steak, glass of wine.....
oh, the possibilities are endless.....

Keys.......
hands AND pockets.........***sigh***

Hands and holster here!!!

Life vest and jeans.
He'd be snuggled from top to bottom.......ahem....

A bottle of designer water.
Lips or hands?
I don't want to choose. You can't make me (stomping my foot)!!!


Oh shit......I mean, oh the sheets, the sheets.
That's what I mean, the SHEETS!!!!

The possibilties are sooooo endless.
I guess I'll just have to keep thinking and dreaming!!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

After looking at those pictures, forget what I WANT to be, all I can think about is WHERE I want to be. And how many positions I want to be in once I get there....

~VDO'obessed

Améthyste said...

VDO'O is right too much possibility for the WHAT! the WERE i would like to be is more simple!!!!

val said...

He has such gorgeous - er - legs.

Hell, tell me something he has that is NOT gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

It's actually quite alarming how many things I'm jealous of....

Eliza said...

Apart from the snake, I'd like to be all of those things..snakes give me panic attacks in real life...but I can still be a bit jealous of one I guess :-D

BASRIC said...

What what what you want to have to choose, the only choice is the whole package every inch, width, and breadth of him.

PurpleVixen7 said...

Whatever is always closest to his skin!!EEEHHH..;)))