Friday, January 30, 2009

UGH!!!!

Rumors of my demise have been greatly exaggerated.....



It's tax season and I've been stuck for long hours at a desk.....



This is how I feel after 14 hrs behind a desk crunching numbers.....



I NEED A BREAK! I NEED BOBBY! I NEED TO STOP WHINING.....



I want Season 8!!!!*@&%^$#!!!!!



Let me think.....where, oh where could it be?



Is it up there.....??



Is it down here.....??



Is it at the beach??? In the water????



My head hurts trying to find it.....



Maybe I'll just sit here and pout. Maybe I'll refuse to eat my veggies and take my vitamins....



Maybe I'll drink away the time.....



Please Alex, please Bobby.....come back to us!!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've decided season 8 has been lost in the twilight zone!! Like the man himself it has become a thing of myth and legend..

I feel your pain girl, my Aunt is an accountant and when I was a teenager I'd help her out during tax season. I remember thinking I'd go stir crazy down in that basement office. To this day I cringe everytime I go visit and have to go down to that office.

~VDO'obessed

Anonymous said...

You'd think by now we'd be used to the waiting.....

val said...

I HATE filling in forms.

I LOVE Vincent.

I WANT Season 8

BASRIC said...

Wonderfully done..exactly how I feel about USA.

PurpleVixen7 said...

I WANT SEASON 8!!
I WANT TO SEE BOBBY/VINCENT AGAIN!!
PERIOD!!