Wednesday, December 10, 2008

SANTA'S REINDEEER

You know.......................
Dasher.....
Run, Bobby Run!!!!

and Dancer.....
Get your groove on, Sam!!!!

and Prancer.....
Cholo, need I say more?????

and Vixen.....
Damn sheet.........

Comet.....

tried for the "future" here...........lame......LOL

and Cupid.....
I feel moist....

and Donner.....
Thor....get it??? Thunder (for my German friends!!!!)

and Blitzen.....


Remember he said he'd take Chicago by "air, land and sea....., well water actually"...


But, do you recall, the most famous reindeer of all????....
Rudolph!!!!!!

get it? ......Rudolph (Valentino).......it was a stretch, I admit.......
Hope I made you smile!!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done at being ingeneous! I'll take 'Rudolph' please ;0)

judith said...

so will i!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

val said...

Very creative. I believe I'll take them all.

BobbyG said...

Clever, cute, original. Well done.

Jane said...

I'll never think of Santa's reindeer the same way again!

BASRIC said...

Smiling.....thanks. Very creative

PurpleVixen7 said...

;)));)))