Monday, December 15, 2008

I don't get it.....

I've been eagerly awaiting news from Utah and I'm NOT disappointed. Mr. D'Onofrio seems to be as nice and sweet as I imagined him to be. From various accounts that I've read, he was gracious to his fans, a wonderful warm gentleman and a true philanthropist. What more could you ask for in a role model......(and a sex god!)

thanks BASRIC
What I don't get is all the bashing he's getting on some other sites. Posters are all over him about his weight, his hair, his attire.......All I can come up with is that they are SO unhappy with themselves that they are projecting that unhappiness onto Mr. D. I PITY them for that. I'm not the same person physically that my husband married 23 years ago and neither is he. I'm glad to say that neither of us is as shallow as the posters are. If they're that unhappy with him, why not just get along to another site? Go bitch about someone else. If they don't like Goren because he's "overweight and over smart", get the fuck off the board! Yeah, yeah yeah...........this is when the moderator pm's me and says that I have an attitude problem..........Damn it , I DO!!!!!!!!!!! Stop projecting your dissatisfaction and anger of yourself onto him. Stop pointing fingers at him and point them at the REAL target, yourself..........
I have learned to control myself on one particular board. I've been naughty and, instead of confronting them head on, I've been "attacking" the flanks. I've gotten some others to argue amongst themselves. I'm the minority there and proud of it................I'm also a sneaky little bitch!!


The posters were also saying that this whole "charity" thing was a marketing ploy. It was free advertising for the restuarants..............Jesus Fucking Christ!!!
Scrooge IS ALIVE and well. I don't think Mr. D even thought of that. Even when he's doing GOOD things people are sniping at him. Apparently their "halos" are bright and shiny and NO BODY can compare to them.

I honestly pity them.....

4 comments:

Améthyste said...

AMEN!!

Totally agree with you!!
Let him live the way he wants!!
We love the artist and we're not allowed to judge the man... because.... we don't know him!!

Anonymous said...

How wonderful it must be to be 'perfect' something Vincent and the rest of us clearly are not.

Vincent is a character actor, NOT, (thank god) a size 0 model, or a plastic 'celebrity', famous for being famous!

I just don't understand why people stop by at, say 'thereel' to say 'oh he's wonderful' and then head off elsewhere to mercilessly kick him about everything he does, wears, etc.etc.

Happily, Vincent could give a flying fuck what they think. I just wish they'd all piss off and leave the rest of us in peace...but I suppose annoying others is the only way they can get attention....

judith said...

i agree with both of you. LEAVE OUR VINCENT ALONE!! go and bug someone else.

PurpleVixen7 said...

WELL SAID!!
ENVY..SIMPLE ENVY!!Becauze they are not amazingg wondeful as Vincent!!I PITY THEM!!THEY SHOULD LOOK IN THE MIRROR FIRST,BEFORE SPITTING OTHER PEOPLE!!