Wednesday, December 3, 2008

NIPPLES

I did some SERIOUS research and came up with a history of Mr. D's nipples. It was a long and very tiring search. Hours of looking at pictures......examining from all angles..... sleepless nights.....comparison, study, measurements...... Oh, the work (puts back of hand to forehead)......the sacrifice......the sore eyes......the watering mouth....... THIS IS WHAT I CAME UP WITH......

cute chubby ones
shiny ones
my, oh my, ones

kinky ones
give me another toke ones
stripper ones
angry ones
"come hither" ones
tongue ones........gasp! THUD!!!!!!
Don't fuck with me ones
"You want a piece of ME " ones
sleepy, comfy, kissable, huggable, snuggly, I want to fuck you ones
I promise to keep researching and working tirelessly on this and ALL topics concerning "our guy"........

Thanks to VOV, indianrunner202, and others for use of their pictures......

3 comments:

val said...

I don't know why men have nipples, but anything that's attached to Vincent's chest is great by me :)

Anonymous said...

...and all of them infinitely suckable/lickable/kissable!

PurpleVixen7 said...

SO RIGTH!!;)))
I'v seen all sort..on men..but nothing special..until Vincent's came aloung!!
OY MY..simple prefection..VAN'T KEEP MY EYES AWAY FROM THEM,IF THEY SHOW!!;)))