Monday, November 10, 2008

A SALUTE TO OUR HEROES

I FEEL THE NEED TO RE-POST THIS BECAUSE OF THE IMPORTANCE OF THE DAY............

Our favorite, yet pathetic, marine.....
He even makes fatigues look mighty sexy.....
DAMN IT......couldn't he have lifted just a teeny bit higher???
Tidy whities NEVER looked better.....
Don't even get me started on THIS MAN in uniform..........
WOOF, WOOF, WOOOOF
GRRRRR..............!!!!

SERIOUSLY, a big heartfelt THANK YOU to all of the men and women who serve our nation.
Never forget what Veterans' Day/Armistice Day/ Remembrance Day is for and about.
Thank a Vet today.....
And every day!
thanks to the sites that I borrowed these images from...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

...and I still can't watch this movie, even 20 years after I saw it at the cinema :0(

Eliza said...

I can watch this movie..well Vincent's part anyway..

I guess for me,Rememberance Day is a personal thing,and I can't really explain why...might be something to do with growing up with my grandmother,who lost friends and family during both world wars and made sure we remembered them.

val said...

I left a message on the comments page on my blog for the first Calendar post, Fuzzy, giving an email address that is a wrong-name spare that I don't mind publishing. I don't have yours. Email me at taplowm@msn.com and I will send you the pictures.

BASRIC said...

I agree with Diane there are just some movies you have to see---ONCE, but never can bring yourself to watch again no matter how excellent they are.

PurpleVixen7 said...

Men in uniform..sexy men in uniform..
a GOD CALLED Vincent IN A UNIFORM..OY MY HEAVEN..PURRR..WOOF,WOOF..DROOLLL..