Sunday, September 5, 2010

Challenge


Mr. D'Onofrio is talking about his pet project entitled "Johnny and Me." He is (so far, to some degree) writer, producer and director of this project. I really wish that he would star in this movie, also.

Past producer/writer/director/stars include: Mel Brooks, Robert Redford, John Wayne, George Clooney, Clint Eastwood, Kevin Costner. I wish that Mr. D'Onofrio could flex ALL of these muscles. I believe that he is more than capable. More than competent. More than qualified. And, IMHO at least as good of an actor as any of the aforementioned. All things aside, I truly believe that Mr. D'Onofrio is best suited for the lead part.

I have NO idea of what all of this entails. I'm willing to help. I'm willing to donate. I'm willing to work on the project.

This is my challenge to Mr. D'Onofrio.

No comments: