Sunday, May 2, 2010

Whew!

"Do you know who this guy is?"
"You mean the one on your left?"

"Yeah. He kind of has a, how do I put it delicately, a stench about him."
"Ha! You don't know what delicate is!"



"Who are you to talk? I've seen you cuff perps twice your size."
"Back off, Bright Boy, size doesn't always matter."



"That's not what I hear. Women say size doesn't matter, when I drop trou, they gasp."
"You braggin'? Or are you just happy to see me? Ha, I thought your 13s were just for looks!"
"I'm serious Eames! I can't wear underwear, I'm THAT big!"
"Puhleese, Bobby. You don't have to prove anything to me."



"What about the new guy? Do you think I need to watch out for him?"
"Nahhh, he doesn't hold a candle to you, partner. But you are right, he DOES have an odor to him."
"Do you think he'll be around long?"



"Nope. I give him a couple of months, tops. Then we can open the windows and air out the squad room."
"Whew! I was kinda worried. He's attracting flies and my swatter disappeared............Hey, where'd that flypaper get off to?"
"Let's go look in the evidence locker."
"Okay. Hey, then let's go get a Coke and some scones. My treat, Eames. I promise I won't spill anything!"

No comments: