Sunday, May 23, 2010

Captain!!!!!

"Damn it, you cheated again!"
"I did not!"
"Yes you did."
"I told you, I didn't cheat."

"Captain!"
"Com' on you two, not again. I'm getting a little tired of this."
"Captain, tell him to stop it."
"Stop what? I didn't do anything."
"You did too."
"I did not."
"Did too!"
"Did not!"

"Look. I've got it all recorded."
"You've got to be kidding me, Eames."
"Each and every one."
"Are you serious, Alex? You keep a score card between the two of you?"
"Damn straight! And, if Bobby keeps cheating, I'm going to slap him silly!"

"Ohhhhh, I'm SO scared."
"You'd better be, Bobby, she IS serious."
"I don't believe this! You're really keeping score?"
"You bet your binder I am. AND, I'm ahead by 13 points. More if you didn't cheat."
"Geez guys, settle down or I'll put the both of you in a 'time out.' Now, get back to work."

Deakins shutting the office door and mumbling to himself, "Leave it to Bobby. Who knew you could cheat at 'Rock, Paper, Scissors'?"

No comments: