Sunday, April 25, 2010

ESCAPE



"Damn, that was close!"

"It happened again?"

"Yeah, I don't know if I can keep this up."

"Did you get a good look at the perp?"

"Perp! Shit, there was a whole gang!"

"Any I.D.?"

"The usuals."

"Okay. Soooo, how many warrants do you want?"

"Let's see, Ruby, Diane, Tess, val, Eliza, BASRIC, nantz, jazzy, Snark, love, Heather, potzina, Labs, Geek, Sophie, guiding, roxie, tiger, Frances, Sailor, Terri, Maria, june, CJ, judith, obsessed, Witness, fenway, Go, Purple, Sam, antcon, desho, BobbyG, Fuzzy, artist, maui........"

"Shit, Bobby!"

"That's just the beginning! You know what, though........there IS a pattern to these assaults. They're especially rampant on Tuesday nights."

"You want me to set up a stakeout?"

"What will we use for bait?"

"Give 'em what they're looking for."

"I can't, Eames."

"What do ya mean?"

"I can't. I don't have any."

"What? You've got to be kidding me. Com' on, Bobby, you've got to have some lying around somewhere."

"No, I don't."

"Well then, I can't help ya. All I can say is........keep your hand close to your zipper. Oh, and buy some underwear!"



No comments: