Sunday, January 3, 2010

Upholding

I support him, unconditionally.
I will never let him fall.
Our relationship has lasted 9 years.
We have been through good and bad.
Long days and even longer nights.
I am plain compared to the others but, I don't care.
I'm the one he chose.
I am dependable.
I am flexible.
I am resilient.
Sometimes though, I feel that he will take me beyond my limits.
He is big. His size and heft stretch me to the edge.
His hands run over me.
Rarely are they cold but, I don't mind, I want to feel them.
I need to feel them.
Broad shoulders. Strong muscular back.
Oh, but that ass.
That ASS!
Damn I'm glad I'm his chair!



any suggestions about items you want me to try writing about?

8 comments:

BobbyG said...

Very clever, Fuzzy. A couple of things leap to mind...the binder, the blue mechanical pencil and his tie. Guess that makes three things, huh? Again, good job.

PurpleVixen7 said...

HMMM..what else then all you said dear..if I kepp talking..well it is must be censored very much!!;)))-

fuzzytweetie said...

BobbyG.....The binder was the first one I wrote about.

Pencil and tie; hmmmmm, I'll try!

Unknown said...

Oh yes! His tie!! His mug, his phone... I have many ideas... ;o) Great post as always!!!!!

Eliza said...

I do like the way you do these..they always make me think, although the thoughts are not always pure :-)

Tie, pencil,scarf..and, not exactly his, but the interrogation room table?

SnarkAngel said...

How about his bed? Imagine THAT kind of ecstasy ... and then the lonliness ... waiting for him to return! Great post!

Anonymous said...

I have to say it, I HATE his chair! It may be very fortunate, but it looks cheap and nasty compared to the 'Rolls Royce' model Detective Eames has.

I bet his locker would like to be eulogised :0)

val said...

I'd like to sit on him.