Saturday, March 28, 2009

Dr. Freud and Dr. Watson

About 6 weeks ago I was in the hospital with my little "alien baby" (aka my 4th left ovary) when I found myself in the wonderful hands of these two VERY FINE doctors.
Now I find myself with a case of shingles and in the hands of Dr. Freud and Dr. Watson. (Isn't it remarkable how similar they look?!!)
After telling him my story and being examined (!), he told me I had been exposed to a child that had chicken pox that was in the contagious phase. That meant that some irresponsible fucking idiot of a parent that I did taxes for, brought their kid in that was sick. #%^%$#^**!!!!
We need to take tests to drive.......some should be made to take tests before they have children. Sorry........anywho,
Dr. Freud and Dr. Watson found the culprit
( I wish) and had a little talk with him and then got the cuffs out. ( May I say, I was turned on. Even while scratching and in pain, Dr Freud is HOT!! And oh, those long fingers and that hair........oops, I digress again)
I'm very impressed as to Dr. Freud and Dr. Watson's abilities and quickness of diagnosis, treatment and apprehension of the perp.....er, culprit.....um, misguided parent.
What puzzled me was, when I asked for some water, I thought Dr. Watson was going to shoot me............

( I'll keep everyone informed of my "journey" over the next few months)

Kisses to VoV for the caps, muah!!

7 comments:

BASRIC said...

Caps are wonderful...prose used to describer your medical journey...neatly done.

A tip...once shingles breakout is over ask for Lidoderm patches for post-neuralgic pain if you have drug insurance( they run about $485 a box without. They do a wonderful job of alleviating pain.

fuzzytweetie said...

Thanks, I'll do that if the time ever comes. I forgot to say I'm Valtrex.....the stuff for genital herpes! The side effects help shingles... or so my Dr. says!!

Get this....his name is Dr. Pane!!LOL

Anonymous said...

WTF! Oh Fuzzy I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope all goes well and it ends up being a mild case without much pain (or Pane).

Make sure you keep a never ending supply of the VDO boys near for those times when you are laid up (or those times when you want to be).

All joking aside, was only my feeble attempt to make you smile, get well soon and I hope this is your last medical trauma, for at least awhile anyway.

Anonymous said...

All I can offer to cheer you up is that it's nearly April!!! Get well soon.

val said...

I empathise. Also I'm lucky. A kid at school has been off with chicken pox, luckily I don't have much to do with him.

PurpleVixen7 said...

Sorry that happend to you!!
Get well very soon!!:)

Eliza said...

I wish you a very speedy recovery, knowing from experience just how painful shingles can be :-(

Funnily enough, I don't think I'd mind being ill (although nothing nasty) if the doctor looked like Bobby