Tuesday, February 17, 2009

WHAT'S IN A NAME 5?

EDGAR.......


Okay, so he's an asshole to his wife and turns into a bug bent on destroying Earth but, ya still gotta love him.....LOL







Eclectic, eccentric,exterminate, exotic, erotic extraterrestrial
Dangerous, deadly, decaying, degenerating, delicate, debonair
Galaxy, garbage, gross, goo, genteel, gorgeous
Antisocial, abominable, agitated assassin, alluring
Ragged, rascal, rapscallion, romantic Romeo.....






Ya have to admit.......
He IS "cute as a bug's ear"
LOL

8 comments:

val said...

Beeautiful as Edgar, funny and cute as the bug. Love him.

Anonymous said...

I'll admit, I wanted to jump Edgar's bones untl he you know was killed and his skin stolen by an alien. Even then though, a little soap and water, some cologne alien Edgar could be very fuckable...

~VDO'obessed

BTW- Can I say fuckable on this site fuzzy???

fuzzytweetie said...

Obsessed......I don't know about "fuckable". I've used shit, asshole, fuck, etc......but never fuckable. You're on a fine line there....LOL
:0)

PurpleVixen7 said...

Edgard-a unic caracter!!;)

Anonymous said...

Says something that I still fancy him, even when he's possessed by an alien - LOL!

Eliza said...

I think it says something about all of us that we can still fancy him when his skin is falling off...although I'm not too sure exactly 'what' it says about us :-D

BASRIC said...

Gotta love him for what he is a FABULOUS character...actor,

Mice cap selection.

Jane said...

I am going to have to say that I thought Vincent was totally sexy even as edgarbug (think its the voice and perhaps the fact that you can tell just how much he is enjoying himself doing the walk and stuff). I remember at the time they put on a behind the scenes documentary ( might of been the HBO one)such a HUNK in it too ( but then he still is).