Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Weight issue

Okay, I'm on the soap box now..................

WHAT IS THE BIG DEAL ABOUT MR. D'ONOFRIO'S Weight?

For God's sake the man is only human. I for one am NOT the same woman I was 7 years ago. Between weight, age and bottled hair color, I'm not perfect. Are you? Why should he be lambasted all over the web. Give him a break. As long as he's happy and satisfied, so be it? Who are we to judge him?

Same goes for his political views. He doesn't know me or care what I think politically. He shouldn't sway any one's vote. Let him think and vote the way he wants to, just like you should.

Voting gives a person the right to bitch.............not voting means you don't care and have no right to bitch.......

Praise his talents and thank the stars that he's such a talented and terrific actor (not to mention a good person and family man).

Okay, I'm off the soap box now..........thanks for letting me rant! Take care everyone.

6 comments:

val said...

I haven't seen anything recently - but then they're off the air - and I don't visit the boards, for this very reason. They call themselves fans. Huh!

BASRIC said...

Do yourself a big favor--stay away from the boards. Find the sights and women dedicated to their man and hit them for your fix every day. Valentine Cat, Velocity of Vincent,
Life and Vincent, The Reel Vincent Donofrio, My big fat Freakin' life, Musicwench and Jazzylin. Have an opinion, any and all are ready to listen and discuss.

Anonymous said...

I don't care what damn weight he is, he's still the same PERSON.

If anyone is shallow enough to think it makes him different, then it's time they 'moved' on to someone more to their (fickle) taste.

Thanks to Val for the link to your site by the way :0)

Unknown said...

I am constantly amazed at how many fans this wonderful man has.I'm proud to be one of them.

Frances said...

There are some fans who can't seem to tell the difference between fact and fiction, haven't they heard of padding to change a actor's shape.

PurpleVixen7 said...

I don't get people why have to be sooo mean,about the weigth issuse of other people!!It so easy to to attack people about ther weigth!!
Vincent is one BIG GUY!!!Com'on he is naturally has a lage body frame!!And that what make him atrative to me!!Vincent one tall straping man;no matter what weigth he has!!I love that big and tall teddy bear!!;)
The bigger he is,ther more Vincent to love!!;)))And he looks much more cuddly!!;)))