Saturday, September 27, 2008

Other sites

Guess I just got my ass chewed for expressing my opinion on the CI message board about Mr. D'Onofrio's "weight" issue. Seems that if you don't agree with the majority of the bloggers that he's overweight, over eats and smokes too much, then get the hell off their board. Shhishhhh!! Sorry I have an opinion that doesn't fall into line with theirs!!

As long as he's happy in life and continues to entertain us with great roles, what else matters? Yes, I want to see him around for a long time but, just because he eats, drinks, smokes and has sex, doesn't mean his life will be shortened!!! Hello...........any one heard of airplane or car crashes?!?!? I suppose some one will say he should WALK! I think THAT'S more dangerous in NYC than being over weight/smoking.

3 comments:

val said...

Welcome to the world of the professional troll. The board you mention is one many of us either avoid or have been thrown off, just for diagreeing with them. They don't actually like him, obviously. So why do they bother taking the time to keep on making their poisonous comments on a message board about him?

PurpleVixen7 said...

Why they don't eave him alone!!
Vincent looks more cuddly that way!!He can pull off any weigth,and still look tham sexy!!
Finnaly I just want that man to have a healthy weigth,for his type and heigth!!

Anonymous said...

I stay away from the boards for the simple reason they seem to be filled with Vincent-bashers. Pathetic creatures that they are (and clearly they're all clean-living, size zero supermodels!)