Sunday, January 23, 2011

Predicament



"Honey?"
"What?"
"Honey."
"I said,
what?"
"I mean, will honey do?"
"Uh......Oh," he said sheepishly.
"Chocolate sauce?"
"I don't know."
"What about vegetable oil? It will definitely make you slippery. It's kinda messy, though."
"I'm not sure what will work," he said, exasperated.
"Butter? At least you'll taste good!"
He looked down and sighed. "This has never happened to me before."
"Well, I've never seen it before," she said. "Should we try grease or oil from the garage?"
"Oh, God." he moaned. "This is embarrassing."
"I got it! Vaseline! That lubes all kinds of things," she said excitedly.
She proceeds to apply the vaseline and vigorously begins to rub.
"How's that feel? Is it working?" she asked.
"Mmmmm, that feels gooood!"
She continues to rub and he begins to wiggle and squirm.
"I feel it working. Rub a little more," he begs.
They both start to sweat from exertion.
"Just a little more," he moans, "I'm close......"
"Oh, yes. YES!" he says.
"Wow, it really does work!", she exclaimed. "Honey, do you want a towel?"
"No," he says "But I am going to kill the kids if they ever Super Glue my hands to my jeans again......"

No comments: