Sunday, March 14, 2010

"Loyalty".........umph!

As I was reading BobbyG's blog (and damn near snorting beer through my nose), I decided that USA and Dick Wolf wouldn't know "Loyalty" even if it bit them in the ass.

The same goes for "Character" (defined by Webster as: moral quality or integrity).

As far as lil ol' me is concerned, their collective reputations are a joke - and not one with any shred of humor.


As 3/30 approaches, my anxiety over the show's premiere, and finale, of Criminal Intent grows (at the same rate as JG's ears are.) I KNOW that I can't change anything about it and that I will get on with my life, but, I will go to my grave believing that USA did a piss poor job over the "transition" of the show's format and character changes. (BTW, did JG get a face lift? His too dark hair is another thing...........)


The interviews of Mr. D and Ms. E keep replaying in my head and on my computer.


Both Goren and Eames have made impacts on our hearts and below our belt lines.

Both Mr. D. and Ms. E have established places in our lives.
Therefore, I've decided that we need a campaign to distract us. The first part of said campaign is that, BOTH Mr. D and Ms. E deserve to keep their badges. (My cynical self can just see USA and Wolf graciously offering their badges to them......"out of respect and the goodness of their hearts", my ass!).


The second part is, Bobby's binder should find a home in the Smithsonian. Hey, don't laugh ~~~~~ if Archie Bunker's chair made it, shouldn't tv's greatest detective's binder make it, too???

No comments: